Tuesday, August 4, 2009

it feels like forever

Every day feels like an eternity until I get to my next iui. Today the dr said fri. morning, and its only tues!! I hope it works this time, I really don't want to go through this again just as school is starting again. That would be very annoying. I can feel the bloating and bitchy hormones starting already! and i haven't even done the trigger shot yet...i really needed to work this summer to keep my mind occupied. figures!! When I don't want the time off i get it! all the years i worked like a dog 5-6 days a week every summer, and now i have the WHOLE summer off to sit around and think about how i'm not pregnant. And, feel like a total useless blob, not making money, bloated and miserable to be around...great! FUIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment